Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Juplen 135mm f2.8 22 blade version
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tervueren wrote:
Lloydy wrote:
http://www.ffordes.com/product/12030818044981

This looks decent for the money.

Thanks, didn't buy it but found a MD 35-70 constant 3.5 for £15 Laughing and a 90mm SP with 1-1 adapter for £79, happy I looked ta for the link Very Happy

Sweet. Very Happy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is the Juplen 135 2.8 at f4 with minor pp and sharpening, on the Panny G1.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice Walter, I also notice that someone has bought the Jupien that Lloydy linked to lol, that's strange just checked again and it appears to be back for sale again, was definitely missing earlier or maybe to much sun recently Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tervueren wrote:
Very nice Walter, I also notice that someone has bought the Jupien that Lloydy linked to lol, that's strange just checked again and it appears to be back for sale again, was definitely missing earlier or maybe to much sun recently Rolling Eyes

Thank You. I really need to shoot more with this lens.
I'm surprised that lens is still there. I thought someone would grab it pretty quick.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pics of my Peerotar.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HI all,

Just got my copy of this fine lens today it's identical to Walter G's at the top of this post. It came as part of a 5 lens lot for $20 US. It was in lousy shape - bad fungus on the rear element, significant coating damage to the front element, and a badly dinged filter ring. Mechanically, all else is fine. I managed to clear the fungus off the rear element, but the rest will be as is. Not a shabby performer, even in deplorable condition. It does flare when shot into the sun, but otherwise does fine. The bokeh is not particularly smooth, but it isn't nervous either. It's somewhere in the middle. All shots taken wide open.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's a pic of my Juplen 135mm f/2.8 along with it's look-a-likes, the Peerotar and Soligor 135mm f/2.8. The gang's all here!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really nice shots..... and lovely trio !

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

+1!
Certainly not a bad IQ for wide open shots Smile

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The lenses look nice! Btw what is special about them? Performance seems to be ok, but not outstanding.