Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

jupiter 9 and yashica ML 35mm
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:38 pm    Post subject: jupiter 9 and yashica ML 35mm Reply with quote

I haven't posted for a while, the sun was out on Sunday at last!!!

large versions are here
1 yacshica ml 35mm f?

2. jupiter 9 at f4

3. jupiter 9 at f2

4. jupiter 9 at f2

5. jupiter 9 f2

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crying or Very sad

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry friend, they are all good captures! I especially like #1 #3 and #4

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry Bob, when I first saw this thread I was very busy and I thought "I'll come back to it later", and then forgot about it.
My favourites are #1 and #4, first one is a lovely capture that your son will love 30 years from now. Now that Yashica 35mm is working great ain't it? Look at the detail there!
#4 is an excellent portrait, well composed, great light, very natural expression and lots of detail.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

#4 has Jupiter signature everywhere....
Great series...
Seema like 35mm ML is great lens (as discussed here).. I really dont want to get more 35mm lenses.. but will not pass if I will get some deal Twisted Evil

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad Smile Very Happy I am not sure if he will appreciate the picture but everyone else will! The Yashica 35mm is definitely a "keeper" It is my only 35mm, The jupiter was a ?15 find on a zenit Ebay description was "Russian camera" with a blurry picture, I love these finds.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ooops, forgot about this thread again, sorry!
Nice captures! It seems that you know how to use those lenses. Very Happy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hacksawbob wrote:
The jupiter was a ?15 find on a zenit Ebay description was "Russian camera" with a blurry picture, I love these finds.

Me too! I got a Flek 2.4/35 the same way. I like your pictures very much Bob, you have a way of catching some fine expressions! I'm making the Jup-9 my next purchase.