Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Jupiter-9 8,5cm f2.0 1955 RED P Leica screw
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:49 pm    Post subject: Jupiter-9 8,5cm f2.0 1955 RED P Leica screw Reply with quote

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent series, #3 for me.

Why do people not respect this lens more? It's a wonderful one with such a classical rendering.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iangreenhalgh1 wrote:
Excellent series, #3 for me.

Why do people not respect this lens more? It's a wonderful one with such a classical rendering.

Answer is easy they look only price tag, expensive good, inexpensive not.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They are all great, but #3 speaks to me the most. The head pose and the excellent bokeh is what does it for me I think. Nice work!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nisseliten wrote:
They are all great, but #3 speaks to me the most. The head pose and the excellent bokeh is what does it for me I think. Nice work!

Thank you! Open eyes are important too I think to get better impression.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Came out very nicely Attila! Although I do like the "eyes closed" look (as it is so special and dreamy),
open eyes really attract attention, especially so pretty blue ones, so I have to agree with you!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

#3 is my fave, excellent lens! Try some of these lenses with BW film for archival purposes.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Katastrofo wrote:
#3 is my fave, excellent lens! Try some of these lenses with BW film for archival purposes.

Thank you for all, I will try. I bring with me film camera too and make shoots, just takes lot longer time to publish it.