Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Jupiter-12 35/2.8 KMZ
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:27 am    Post subject: Jupiter-12 35/2.8 KMZ Reply with quote

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice one!!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like Dog
Notice how I am very consistent in my praise. Wink
Are these for L39 rangefinders?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

uddhava wrote:

Yep. The Jupiter 12 M39/LTM fits only on Leica, Sony A7 and Ricoh GXR. Not usable on NEX or MFT due to long/big rear element. However, I don't know whether it fits on Fuji APS-C.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tb_a wrote:
uddhava wrote:

Yep. The Jupiter 12 M39/LTM fits only on Leica, Sony A7 and Ricoh GXR. Not usable on NEX or MFT due to long/big rear element. However, I don't know whether it fits on Fuji APS-C.

Thank you. I worded the question wrongly, I meant ask him if all of the lenses he posted recently in the Equipment gallery were for
LTM rangefinders.
I have a Jupiter 12 but is for a Kiev rangefinder, for example.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

uddhava wrote:
tb_a wrote:
uddhava wrote:

Thank you. I worded the question wrongly, I meant ask him if all of the lenses he posted recently in the Equipment gallery were for
LTM rangefinders.
I have a Jupiter 12 but is for a Kiev rangefinder, for example.

yes all LTM