Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

It's that mirror again
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 6:10 pm    Post subject: It's that mirror again Reply with quote

The Tamron SP 500mm mirror lens again.
I have been trying all afternoon for some Deer shots then at the last moment this guy turned up in front of me. Some vegetation in front of him but not too bad. I like the shot because it shows his antlers just coming out of the velvet. Even less work to do on this one to remove a few donuts.
I am changing my mind about how usefull the mirror lens is. I never used to use it in the woods because of backgrounds.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are a good "paparazzi" Smile Great shoot!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nothing wrong with the background, I'd say it's the foreground that is more distracting. Some day I need to try this mirror lenses, when used creatively they yield interesting effects.

Oh, and they even made one of those babies with OM mount, lovely, just lovely :-)

http://www.mir.com.my/rb/photography/hardwares/classics/olympusom1n2/shared/zuiko/htmls/500mm.htm