Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Isco Gottingen Tele Westanar 400mm f4.5
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:36 pm    Post subject: Isco Gottingen Tele Westanar 400mm f4.5 Reply with quote

First test with Olympus PEN E-p1 and Access 2 x converter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woah, that's one big daddy lens! Nice moon shot Smile

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But come on, put that teleconverter away and show us some "real" shots Smile. Such photos only makes us guess how bad the extender is.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thin you own a very rare lens, 400mm f4.5 very impressive too! Congrats! I wish to see more samples taken with this rare gem!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I only saw this once the last 6 mounts on Ebay, so I guess it's pretty rare Very Happy

I am also looking for the Isco 180mm f2.8 Wink

More samples will come for sure!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nordentro wrote:
I only saw this once the last 6 mounts on Ebay, so I guess it's pretty rare Very Happy

I am watching ebay from 2006 and I never seen it ... 180mm more common I saw 3-4 times only.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
Nordentro wrote:

I am watching ebay from 2006 and I never seen it ... 180mm more common I saw 3-4 times only.

I am watching from 2007, saw only one and took it (sorry Atilla) Smile . Now i have two pieces, one Praktina and one M42. First one i acquired on a flea market and fall in love with it immediately. This lens surely deserves the nick: Rolls-Royce lens.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pancolart wrote:
I am watching from 2007, saw only one and took it (sorry Atilla) Smile . Now i have two pieces, one Praktina and one M42. First one i acquired on a flea market and fall in love with it immediately. This lens surely deserves the nick: Rolls-Royce lens.

Great congrats! Laughing I never interested seriously about ISCO lenses which is my fault, they are all great one.

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A couple from today Wink

wide open

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well done, perfect focus! Seems to be a nice combo for birds shots.....

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im not so sure the focus was perfect, but it looks good where in focus. I think this lens will serve better stopped down a little. And it took 1.5 years to get more shots posted? Jeesh. I like ISCO and would like to see more (this year) at more useful apertures. By the way, was this latest with or without tele-converter?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

woodrim wrote:
Im not so sure the focus was perfect, but it looks good where in focus. I think this lens will serve better stopped down a little. And it took 1.5 years to get more shots posted? Jeesh. I like ISCO and would like to see more (this year) at more useful apertures. By the way, was this latest with or without tele-converter?

This is a giant of a lens. And I suppose that's the reason of the late update. Very Happy

This was taken without the TC, thx Wink

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From today... A7 II + PP

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lovely results.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice shots! I have a soft spot for ISCO lenses.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thx guys Wink

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 Like 1