Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Into the Fog - Stasia - Mir 38 - Kiev 6c - NEW Portra 160
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:00 pm    Post subject: Into the Fog - Stasia - Mir 38 - Kiev 6c - NEW Portra 160 Reply with quote

I started to feel bad that I have all these great lenses for the Kiev system but I was never using them. I have a great deal more pictures to show taken with the zodiak 30mm, industar 29 80mm, vega 12 90mm, volna 3 80mm, and arsat/mir 26 45mm so look for those soon.

Here's a little series with the Mir 38 65mm. It was a foggy, brisk morning. I was skeptical that I could take any photo that would appropriately convey the feeling of the surroundings. I don't think I was entirely successful but this was the best I could do. Enjoy!

~Marc

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm pretty impressed with your series. A nice color balance and some very nice angles and compositions.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First is the best for me.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last one to me, great capture!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow! impressive portra 160!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

first and last one are great for me! The fog creates some special
atmosphere and the teal green matches that very well Marc!