Home
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Interiors contest
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:21 pm    Post subject: Interiors contest Reply with quote

Please post here some of your interiors photos. Please declare camera body , lens and every other technical details that you think it is important to know.
Please rate every pictures with the rate function. You can see it under every post.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Parma, church of Santa Maria della Steccata (1521 a.C.), with the Santa Cecilia painting by Parmigianino (approx. 1522).
Leica M9, Zeiss Opton Sonnar 1.5/50 (Contax RF):

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Similar subject but different approach. Contax IIIa, 1938 Sonnar 1.5/50, Ilford FP4+ in Fomadon LQN.

This is my local church, St. Georges, during the xmas tree festival they held. It was very dark so this was shot wide open at 1/25. Amazing to me a 1930s lens can resolve such detail at full aperture, and how much better a RF camera is for low light shooting because there is no reflex mirror to create vibration, no way could I have shot a 50mm lens at 1/25 with an SLR.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another one shot at the same time, same camera and lens, also wide open, I couldn't decide which I preferred so I posted 'em both.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Taken at The Flying Monkey:

Mamiya C2, TMAX 400, HC-110 1:63

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

#1 woman are excellent ideas and look , #2 is lot less Laughing Laughing

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, well, it is an artists/sculptors lair and that's what was on display. Wink

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like #1 a lot too. Smile

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I voted for #2 because of the perspective and the reflection on the wooden floor, really beautiful (although I would decrease exposure by 1 stop).

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

both nice, #2 better for me too: light reflected from a well used wooden floor is something that always pleases me

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, fellas, need to see about some new interiors. Agree about the exposure in 2.