Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Interesting Manual zoom lens, made in france.
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:03 pm    Post subject: Interesting Manual zoom lens, made in france. Reply with quote

This is a lens I purchased off of ebay awhile back, haven't done much with it because I was dumbfounded by the strange mount. All it has written on it is: Lens made in France. It has 10 blades for the aperture diaphragm.

Holding it up to my GH2 I can get a clear image with just slight vignette on the corners, seems to be able to focus to infinity, (at least 15 feet)

Also, it has gear's for focus/zoom, so maybe an old tv lens?

This is the lens mount without the adapter pieces on it.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you cant show photos on your first post, reply to this and I think you'll be ok.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ie, repost the pics in reply?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

btw, i suppose you all can probably see, there were 3 screws holding the small plate down to the body of the lens, which the larger plate slides onto then tightens on with the lever screw. (i drilled those out to see if there was a c-mount or something below.)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nothing showing the make of the lens, this is always a good clue.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yaahhh:( kinda wondering if its maybe a prototype, but thats just me being hopeful.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

By appearances, I'd say it's an Angenieux zoom. Perhaps for an early 70's 1" tube video camera.