Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Infinity test (and others) - Canon FD 35 TS f2.8
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:55 pm    Post subject: Infinity test (and others) - Canon FD 35 TS f2.8 Reply with quote

the lens belongs to our member Himself and it's finally on its way to the owner .Wink

EOS 5DMkII, PP - ADOBE LIGHTROOM

Entire frame - wide open at f2.8

and crop from the middle - I must say I am stunned ! Shocked
(This is the fourth copy which I have tried but I can't believe that)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drooooooooling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hehe! and few more Smile

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have to confess that I'm waiting for it more to use the tilt and shift features than using it as a regular lens.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:09 am    Post subject: How's it going then? Reply with quote

Is the weather too cold in Montreal that you haven't been able to use the lens yet? :0

I'm thinking about getting one of these.

Can ppl say if they think this FD TS 35 f2.8 is better than the closest modern equivalent like the TS-E 45mm?

thanks,

David

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow.
As usual, Stan makes wonders ! and what very nice shots !!!
Any samples by Himself ? Smile

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:33 am    Post subject: TS FD 35 f2.8 Reply with quote

Well, I bought one of these after spotting an eBay advert. Ordered today so don't expect to see it for 2-3 weeks, given the Christmas season.
It's always something of a gamble with online purchases, so fingers crossed.
Ordered an EdMika adapter too, since postage to/from Australia ain't cheap and I would have paid as much sending the lens away.

Those shots taken by the OP are superb examples of both the lens and his photography.

Edit 26 Jan 12:

Lens and adapter arrived mid-January.
Image taken today (Australia Day).