Home
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in
Infinity test (and others) - Canon FD 35 TS f2.8
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:55 pm    Post subject: Infinity test (and others) - Canon FD 35 TS f2.8 Reply with quote

the lens belongs to our member Himself and it's finally on its way to the owner .Wink

EOS 5DMkII, PP - ADOBE LIGHTROOM

Entire frame - wide open at f2.8

and crop from the middle - I must say I am stunned ! Shocked
(This is the fourth copy which I have tried but I can't believe that)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drooooooooling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hehe! and few more Smile

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have to confess that I'm waiting for it more to use the tilt and shift features than using it as a regular lens.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:09 am    Post subject: How's it going then? Reply with quote

Is the weather too cold in Montreal that you haven't been able to use the lens yet? :0

I'm thinking about getting one of these.

Can ppl say if they think this FD TS 35 f2.8 is better than the closest modern equivalent like the TS-E 45mm?

thanks,

David

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow.
As usual, Stan makes wonders ! and what very nice shots !!!
Any samples by Himself ? Smile

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:33 am    Post subject: TS FD 35 f2.8 Reply with quote

Well, I bought one of these after spotting an eBay advert. Ordered today so don't expect to see it for 2-3 weeks, given the Christmas season.
It's always something of a gamble with online purchases, so fingers crossed.
Ordered an EdMika adapter too, since postage to/from Australia ain't cheap and I would have paid as much sending the lens away.

Those shots taken by the OP are superb examples of both the lens and his photography.

Edit 26 Jan 12:

Lens and adapter arrived mid-January.
Image taken today (Australia Day).