Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Industar-61 shots: Spring time but Need help
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 4:17 am    Post subject: Industar-61 shots: Spring time but Need help Reply with quote

I just got Industar-61 LZ MC 50mm f2.8 lens. Seems like there are few oil drops on the back glass element, and the spots are on out side. But surprisingly. I am not able to clean those.

Is there any chemical or solution which can help. I will post the picture of the lens latter (its dark here.. with flash, cant get the true picture).
Now Why I am posting this in Gallery section. I used the lens to test in exptreme condition...

Finally its Spring here....

The lens is really/unbelievably/ resistant to flare. Captured directly in sunlight... (All are just resized and sharpened after that.. so quality is not an issue in this thread)

First I want to confirm.. are the spots in bokeh due to spots.. or this is some other phenomenon...

Wide open ( f2.8 )

@f4/5 (very different bokeh)

Another wide open (f2.Cool

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that the spots are on the back glass, it's the only possibility else they would not be so much in focus even wide open.
I think that those are oil drops, and that they are on the inside of the lens. You need to open your lens and clean it.