Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Industar 50/3.5...Acquired!
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:32 pm    Post subject: Industar 50/3.5...Acquired! Reply with quote

Although the Industar 50-2 is "old hat" to many of you, I am still excited with ANY new lens to try!

I've certainly heard no negative comments about the Industar, so might as well join the band of "crazies"... Shocked I think the price was good at $9.

I knew it was small...but this is REALLY small! Like a little pancake lens, but seems to be a sort of little "jewel". I like the looks of it, I'm hoping the image quality will be good.

I will be shooting with HP5 over the holidays, and will post results later. Don't mind my "rough" hands with the cuticles...haha!

(Now, if I could find a REALLY small M42 camera, this would be a GREAT combination for my cross-country ridgetop hikes in the Olympic Mountains).

Like a pancake!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am sure you will love it, I told hundred times if this lens make by Nikon or Canon price will be $$$. Congrats!!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Acquired an Industar 50/3.5 Reply with quote

Laurence wrote:
... I am still excited with ANY new lens to try!

Well, I think this is true for anyone of us. Wink

Congratulations to your new lens! That's a very nice one, a real fun lens.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats!
A nice lens, a must for any photographer.
The price is right, I paid the same for mine.
Best regards,
Jes.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 9:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Acquired an Industar 50/3.5 Reply with quote

Laurence wrote:
...Now, if I could find a REALLY small M42 camera, this would be a GREAT combination for my cross-country ridgetop hikes in the Olympic Mountains)...

I am not sure about really small M42 cams, but a Pentax ME Super is quite small and all you need is an M42-PK-adapter.
(Or a Ricoh KR-10x is not big either.)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Acquired an Industar 50/3.5 Reply with quote

LucisPictor wrote:
Laurence wrote:
...Now, if I could find a REALLY small M42 camera, this would be a GREAT combination for my cross-country ridgetop hikes in the Olympic Mountains)...

I am not sure about really small M42 cams, but a Pentax ME Super is quite small and all you need is an M42-PK-adapter.
(Or a Ricoh KR-10x is not big either.)

I was thinking about an Exa 1b....I could just throw the camera with lens in my pocket!

But, I'm going to go Google the Pentax and Ricoh....thanks!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For digital try the Olympus.

patrickh

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:52 am    Post subject: Small camera Reply with quote

Click here to see on Ebay I just read somewhere this is a small M42 camera. I not sure at all, take a look in Google.