Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Ilford Delta 100
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:35 am    Post subject: Ilford Delta 100 Reply with quote

OM-2, Olympus 50/1.4, D76 (1:1) 11min@20C, cheap scanner.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1

is it yours?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately no... it looked abandoned in a old factory yard. I think it's an old Honda Shadow VLX 600 bobber.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe -- but it looks more like a Suzuki to me. Maybe an Intruder:

The difference is in the rear frame. I wonder if that's a custom hardtail -- or maybe even a softail? -- added to the frame.

Oh, and nice photo, by the way. I'm always up for motorcycle photos. Cool

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forcing the PP reveals the brand written on the motor:

So it's a Honda Shadow vlx600 bobber:

It doesn't even matter the brand. I find that this kind of old motorcycles simply beautiful. I hope I won't get some strange motor buying addiction... LBA it's enough Wink

Last edited by lucca1x on Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, it can happen. Happened to me. I've got a garage full of motorcycles. Eight altogether. And they're all vintage, more or less. The newest one is an '88. Unfortunately, they're all projects, to one extent or another.

Regarding the motorcycle ID, well I was close at least. The two motors are remarkably similar looking.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cooltouch wrote:
Hey, it can happen. Happened to me. I've got a garage full of motorcycles. Eight altogether. And they're all vintage, more or less. The newest one is an '88. Unfortunately, they're all projects, to one extent or another.

Like Dog Hope will see some photos, they must be interesting subjects.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I've got quite a few photos. Most of them are kinda old though. I haven't done any work on the bikes lately. Don't really have any space to work on them right now. I need to straighten up the garage, which will be a major project in itself.

I'll scrounge together some photos and put them up in a new thread.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lucca1x , great shot, I love to see pictures of a bike that looks like it has been ridden.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cooltouch wrote:

The difference is in the rear frame. I wonder if that's a custom hardtail -- or maybe even a softail? -- added to the frame.

Oh, and nice photo, by the way. I'm always up for motorcycle photos. Cool

Lucca's bike is a softail, made to look like a hardtail. There's some clever tech in that back end from what I can see cooltouch, including a horizontal shock. The front, although again it's well disguised, is not kicked out that much. It probably has a trail not that much different to a standard road bike. I'm guessing this bike was built for go more than show, although it does show very nicely.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I admire their beauty and I hope some one will put this particular one in service again because it seemed to me it was left there for a long time. It's like with the cameras: nice machines deserve more respect and care than to be thrown in a corner and forget about them...