Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Ikoflex II (Triotar) - Reala - Anastasia
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:01 pm    Post subject: Ikoflex II (Triotar) - Reala - Anastasia Reply with quote

These are strait from lab scans. I ask for no corrections so they haven't done anything either. I'm slightly pissed that they messed up on framing a couple of them...but dems the breaks I suppose. I just rotated and re-sized. I know the highlights need to be toned down a bit, and there are dust spots but I don't have the time currently. Sorry. Old Ikoflex TLR from 1937. Triotar 75mm f3.8 or f3.5 I think. Reala film I caught right before expiration.

You'll notice a double exposure shot in there somewhere. This was unintentional, but I like it nonetheless.

Thanks for looking!
~Marc

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who needs coated lenses? Remarkable depth in the photos and I especially like the double exposure shot. Thanks for sharing!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice shots indeed and yes, that double exposure shot really works well. Great model too with impressive eyes!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking good

***Reala film I caught right before expiration.***

I've just bought 20 rolls off ebay dated oct 2006.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gorgeous photography, those prewar cameras with modern film are excellent machines.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you all!
Here is a slight revision to the first:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The first photo just awesome

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The serendipitious doublex shot and the one following are very eye-catching. Love the bokeh on the bench one, although there's a slight magenta cast to some of them.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

#2 my choice very well done and double picture is eye catching.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another revised copy:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even better ! I love it really! thanks!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 'em all, Marc, excellent work!