Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

I sold my Nikon D50...
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:34 pm    Post subject: I sold my Nikon D50... Reply with quote

... what my bird say over and over NIKON, I can't teach her to Olympus Shocked Confused

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hahaha she wants you to buy another one! Very Happy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No WONDER you have so many lenses, the bird persuades you, and nag, nag, nag you until you give in! Laughing

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila,
Nikon is two syllables, and Olympus is three, (more difficult for a bird),
Why not teach the bird to say just "Oly"... Wink

Best regards,
Jes.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No Nikon? Crying or Very sad Are you getting ready for the D300? Smile

patrickh

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila - I'd keep an eye on secondhand D200's with the D300 soon to be available they might drop a little in price...

The lightweight D40/D40x may not ofer metering, but does allow you to mount pre-AI lenses on it without conversion at the lower end of the scale.

I was tempted to sell my soul for a D3, but I think it's already too grubby to fetch enough Wink

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope lot better income in next year , hopefully I could buy a Nikon again..

Oly.. good idea ...

I gave to here an Exakta and a Minolta camera body for play, she want so much lens too Shocked So I gave to her a noname 50mm lens to Minolta body Laughing