Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

I love this camera - Lumix FZ200 !
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:03 am    Post subject: I love this camera - Lumix FZ200 ! Reply with quote

I know this camera is already outdated and replaced by the newer version FZ1000 with a much bigger 1" sensor. However, I like its constant f/2.8 large aperture and thus bought a second-hand one (a real bargain!) during my trip to Osaka recently. I took these photos on a rainly day recently and its performance stunned me! For a 25x bridge-camera, what more do you expect?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, it may not be a manual focus lens but these snaps look pretty good to me Very Happy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

scsambrook wrote:
Well, it may not be a manual focus lens but these snaps look pretty good to me Very Happy

Yes, I knew it's not manual lens but I couldn't help but to share the performance of this bridge camera. I like these snaps as you do!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great, I love my little Panny Bridge too.

In the right hands any camera will shine and produce good results. You proved that.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

philslizzy wrote:
Great, I love my little Panny Bridge too.

In the right hands any camera will shine and produce good results. You proved that.

Thank you for the kind comment. Smile

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

very nice work that properly illustrates why we shouldnt get caught up in the 'statistics' of photography. these pannys have great lenses and IS and thise two factors go a long way to helping a good photographer create lovely images.
tony

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, impressive results for the genre. You have a good eye!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rbelyell wrote:
very nice work that properly illustrates why we shouldnt get caught up in the 'statistics' of photography. these pannys have great lenses and IS and thise two factors go a long way to helping a good photographer create lovely images.
tony

Oh yes! Pannys Mega O.S.I. is really helpful! Smile

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JJB wrote:
Wow, impressive results for the genre. You have a good eye!

My eyes are getting old! The accurate AF of the camera helped a lot. Smile