Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

I could not resist ... again!
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 3:57 pm    Post subject: I could not resist ... again! Reply with quote

Oh, boy! Remember this thread?

I wrote that I only will buy other lenses if I can get them for fair prices.

Well, it happened again...

1. I've also already received a mint Kiron 2/28 (K-mount) for € 9.99,-. A great lens!
2. I am waiting for a Pentacon auto 1.8/50 and a Pentacon 4/200 which I got for € 28,- together, both in very good condition.
3. I am waiting for a Helios-44-2 (back to the roots!) which I got with a camera for € 5,50.
4. I am waiting for a Vivitar 2.5/28 (made by Kiron!) for which I paid € 11,-.

Beat me, kick me, punch me ... but I cannot resist if I find a nice lens for prices that I really find affordable!

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hahaha - how are we going to stop you??

I really think there is an addiction about buying lenses so cheaply. The obvious reasons are that opening new parcels is just like Christmas, and there's also the shopaholic syndrome. But maybe it's also because we remember how expensive and out of reach they once were.

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We are lens alcoholic, I had also stop my purchases, but I couldn't. Now I really need to sell out many of them.

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

peterqd wrote:
Hahaha - how are we going to stop you??

I really think there is an addiction about buying lenses so cheaply. The obvious reasons are that opening new parcels is just like Christmas, and there's also the shopaholic syndrome. But maybe it's also because we remember how expensive and out of reach they once were.

That's it, Peter! You're absolutely right!

We are "lensaholics", Attila! Laughing

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We need to go to those group therapy things.

Those where you sit in a circle and each in turn say how good was your day when you did not even enter the room with the lenses. Laughing

Some will also say proudly it's a month they haven't seen the mailman's face. Laughing

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing Laughing

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

is it the zebra version of the Pentacon 4/200? if so, you'll love it Very Happy

Some great bargains there!