Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Hugo Meyer Gorlitz Trioplan f3 Foc. 3 Inch Lens
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:38 pm    Post subject: Hugo Meyer Gorlitz Trioplan f3 Foc. 3 Inch Lens Reply with quote

I bought an antique 35mm movie projector recently and it came with an odd lens that I have never seen before. It looks like it is a modified c mount lens and was wondering if anyone has any information on it. It is a Hugo Meyer Co Gorlitz New York Trioplan 1:3 Foc. 3 Inch lens. It looks like the rear section with the focus was removed and the lens was screwed into a larger piece to screw on to the projector. I also am including a picture of the projector. It is an early beater style and I have not yet been able to identify it. If anyone has any information about the lens or projector I would be interested in learning about it.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Hugo Meyer Gorlitz Trioplan f3 Foc. 3 Inch Lens Reply with quote

speedex wrote:
I bought an antique 35mm movie projector recently and it came with an odd lens that I have never seen before. It looks like it is a modified c mount lens and was wondering if anyone has any information on it. It is a Hugo Meyer Co Gorlitz New York Trioplan 1:3 Foc. 3 Inch lens. It looks like the rear section with the focus was removed and the lens was screwed into a larger piece to screw on to the projector. I also am including a picture of the projector. It is an early beater style and I have not yet been able to identify it. If anyone has any information about the lens or projector I would be interested in learning about it.

Welcome Speedex,There is an anti spam measure on the forum that stops you posting images in your first post...you can post them now.Someone may have an answer for you soon Very Happy take into account different timezones and those who check out this part of the forum.