Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

How to prevent overlappings with Pentacon Six
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 2:31 pm    Post subject: How to prevent overlappings with Pentacon Six Reply with quote

Take a look on this article.

http://www.baierfoto.de/transportengl.html

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Attila !
After 3 consecutive good rolls, my last one (a very expensive Velvia 50) was almost completely overlapped Sad
I have not been able so far to figure out what I did right and what I did wrong. The same actions seem to work one time, and fail the other.
I will try to the letter what they say here.

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They have other article too about Pentacon Six. Hopefully they able to help you. I not remember overlap problems with my Six, perhaps because was it new or I was just simple lucky ? Don't know.

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
They have other article too about Pentacon Six. Hopefully they able to help you. I not remember overlap problems with my Six, perhaps because was it new or I was just simple lucky ? Don't know.

I think you were lucky with a good copy. I have read of these overlap problems it's a long time. I think it was a poor design. Just like with some good lens design, some lenses now and then are lemons, the same way, with a poor camera design, some cameras now and then are good! Smile

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, communist quality Smile