Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

How can I mount the Kiev 4 lenses to G1?
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:47 am    Post subject: How can I mount the Kiev 4 lenses to G1? Reply with quote

Hi! What adapter(s) needed to mount my Helios 103? Thanks.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Contax/Nikon RF to MFT - photodiox (spelling?) had one. Be aware that such an adapter only exists and is feasible for the external bayonet, i.e. only for wide and tele lenses (which are relatively scarce and expensive). The more widespread and affordable 50mm normals (including your Helios-103) use the internal bayonet, whose helicoid is built into the camera, so that they could not focus on an adapter, even if such a thing were made.

Last edited by Sevo on Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:26 pm; edited 2 times in total

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Addendum: Amedeo Muscelli now sells a focusing Contax to MFT adapter Click here to see on Ebay.de. But spending 200€ for adapting a 30€ lens would be rather bizarre, the more so given that better Biotar type lenses exist in much more easily adaptable mounts...