Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

How about this for a bargain.
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 4:52 pm    Post subject: How about this for a bargain. Reply with quote

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Auto-Chinon-55mm-f1-7-Lens-M42-Screw-Mount-/221223791181

Whats the chances of it selling for that amount I wonder? Just imagine if the wife bought you that for a surprise present and left the price tag on it!

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 5:07 pm    Post subject: Pigs might fly Reply with quote

I can't imagine anybody paying that, but pigs might fly!

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i will not pay more than 25euros for this lens Wink

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is a very good lens, but you can buy it for around 10 euros at ebay germany labelled as 'auto revuenon'. one of my favorite budget lenses, great bokeh!

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm selling one for 20. Smile Quick, grab it while it's hot. Razz Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw that as well, I have two of them and was wondering about the Tomioka parentage which does surround this lens so I was googling to find out more. I don't know if it is Tomioka or not, but a lot of people claim it is - usually ebay sellers. But this guy isn't even doing that, he's just plucked a price out of thin air ! Rolling Eyes But there are three people 'watching'

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Caveat Emptor.

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just wanted to make a 5bucks offer, but then I saw he's asking. 42$ for shipment, so risk too high that he might agree.,.' Laugh 1

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lloydy wrote:
But there are three people 'watching'

All three are probably MFL members curious to see if the seller will manage to pull this one off. Very Happy

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

konicamera wrote:
Lloydy wrote:
But there are three people 'watching'

All three are probably MFL members curious to see if the seller will manage to pull this one off. Very Happy

More watches will follow after this thread. Wink

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bugger!, I've got to know now, so I will be watching.. Smile

Must be exiting for the seller to see the watch count grow Wink

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I few weeks back I saw a guy asking something like $450 for Nikkor 50/2. Although in his defense he thought it was a 1.2.

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, this seller has some excellent feedback, I wonder if there is a typing error with this particular listing. Looks like there is a 2 in front of a realistic price.

I feel slightly embarrassed about starting this thread now, seems like a very good, genuine straight eBayer and I just asked him a question that received a quick and sensible response.

Glad I am watching this sale now, as the seller does not look like a chancer, in fact appears to be an excellent trustworthy seller.

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just sent this message to the seller...

Hi, I feel I may have inadvertently denigrated you on a forum. Please accept my sincerest apologies if this proves to be the case. I spotted a sale of yours for a Auto Chinon 55mm f1.7 which had a buy it now price $247.00. I thought this to be a ridiculous price and made comment to that effect. However, having looked at your other sales and feedback,I feel there must be an error in the listing.

If this is the case then please accept my most sincere apologies. Here is a link to the thread on the forum in question...

http://forum.mflenses.com/viewtopic,p,1474532.html#1474532

Very best regards and appologies

Steve Taylor.

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very laudable of you to contact the seller. There are of course a host of pie in the sky prices for various items out there. I see a few when I miss the menu and hit "price plus- shipping highest first" instead of lowest. Some are patently absurd.

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A while back there was a seller that accidentally listed tons of cameras and lenses for $999 each. Although they eventually caught it and repriced most of them, I guess a few got missed and were still listed at that price for months after. So it happens.

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even better deal:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/35mm-NIKON-Model-8008-/222125126773?hash=item33b7b07475:g:2pkAAOSwlfxXGQ8m

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Junk-OLYMPUS-Lenses-OM-1-50mm-1-1-8-With-Lens-N1784895-/272258650686

I could probably come up with these all day.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:22 pm    Post subject: ! Reply with quote

Not even 200 bucks!

This is a bargain if you consider ebay kleinanzeigen #48116O571

And no free shipping neither!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or you could BIN on this set, or opt for business jet.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/LEICA-LEITZ-M7-TITANIUM-BIG-3-LENS-SET-BOX-ULTRA-RARE-10572-/152123565903?hash=item236b45674f:g:UDcAAOSwzJ5XWqtr

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, you were laughing at common lenses for $250 and extra rare cameras for $200 000. But this really steps out of my understanding. Is it an unusually designed super rare spy camera with nano-coating or just a wrist belt?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

alex ph wrote:
Well, you were laughing at common lenses for $250 and extra rare cameras for $200 000. But this really steps out of my understanding. Is it an unusually designed super rare spy camera with nano-coating or just a wrist belt?

Such a deal, and it comes with economy shipping.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

all his stuff are over over priced