Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Holga 120N
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:43 pm    Post subject: Holga 120N Reply with quote

Kodak VC400

You guys can ignore the Holga if you wish. No one can deny it is a force on the photographic scene. Here are a few from last year.

Yes it only has one shutter speed and 2 apertures. But it is Manual focus. As you can see by my missed focus of Emily (she is so distracting Wink ).

Emily

Scheys

Bloooze Bus

FORD

Last edited by F16SUNSHINE on Tue May 03, 2011 3:21 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Funny pictures, like my MUM did with SMENA-8 in my child hood.
Have fun with this cam.

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 2:51 am    Post subject: Holgarama Reply with quote

Gulf Coast Sunrise.

Holgamods Holga (The lens moves but it doesn't make much difference)
Three shot Pano taken with Tri-X then scanned as a color neg.

Jules

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting photos. I don't know if I'm just captured by the gimmick or I do like the results. Either way, I looking at your photos, which can only be a good thing.

Attila wrote:
Have fun with this cam.

I have 2 Smena Symbols. They're actually not bad.

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

martinsmith99 wrote:
Interesting photos. I don't know if I'm just captured by the gimmick or I do like the results. Either way, I looking at your photos, which can only be a good thing.

Attila wrote:
Have fun with this cam.

I have 2 Smena Symbols. They're actually not bad.

Because you handle them better than my MUM I think Wink seriously I did never try any I believe what you say they are ok.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The first pic is stunning Smile

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now thats a great camera and fun to mod if your bored.

This is how my Holga 120 CFN looks Smile

Some of my pictures from this camera:

Last edited by BKSPicture on Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been thinking of buying a Holga camera for some time. After seeing your photos I think now is the time to take the plunge.

On eBay there are Holga lenses for sale for the NEX - are these the same as on the camera and can I expect the same sort of results?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DigiChromeEd wrote:
I've been thinking of buying a Holga camera for some time. After seeing your photos I think now is the time to take the plunge.

On eBay there are Holga lenses for sale for the NEX - are these the same as on the camera and can I expect the same sort of results?

Would rekommend one of the plastic lens version which have great image feel.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For me the Holga 120N is for playing and having fun with it's all kinds possibilities for douple and triple and.. .. exposures. It's just a great toy for those.
These two poor scans just for some examples about it's those kinds.. Laughing Laughing

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hemmo wrote:
For me the Holga 120N is for playing and having fun with it's all kinds possibilities for douple and triple and.. .. exposures. It's just a great toy for those.
These two poor scans just for some examples about it's those kinds.. Laughing Laughing

Nice shots!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2022 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I transplanted my Holga lens onto various digital bodies, but it's just not the same! The shot of the Ford is great.