Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Hi, and what do you think of the following lenses?
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fotomachi wrote:
Better safe your Kronan for the time a somewhat more exotic item is offered.

Your probably right Laughing

Right now I'm thinking about placing a bid on "WEIST SL-35 and Super Weistar - DM 35mm". After some research it seems to be a Rollei under a different name.. hm. It has a M42-mount. Dont know if its worth it, but the price is at 5€ (+8€ shipping) with 1 hour left.
Worth it, do you think?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prometheus wrote:
Theres also a couple of Contaflex Carl Zeiss but they doesnt say wich mount, does anyone know? Its Contaflex "Carl Zeiss 1,4/115" and "Contaflex Carl Zeiss 3,2/35"

I am sure that it is not a 1.4/115, it rather is a 1:4.0/115 (i.e. a f4 lens) and I doubt that you will be able to use it on a DSLR, but I don't know for sure.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LucisPictor wrote:
Prometheus wrote:
Theres also a couple of Contaflex Carl Zeiss but they doesnt say wich mount, does anyone know? Its Contaflex "Carl Zeiss 1,4/115" and "Contaflex Carl Zeiss 3,2/35"

I am sure that it is not a 1.4/115, it rather is a 1:4.0/115 (i.e. a f4 lens) and I doubt that you will be able to use it on a DSLR, but I don't know for sure.

Yeah, your probably right Smile Think I'm going to give it up now anyway.

Also found a couple of Swedish stores, and next time I can afford maybe its better to check the thing you guys sell on forums like this. On Tradera (swedish ebay) not everyone seems to know what they sell - very often the mount on lenses isnt stated in the ads, and the condition is hard to se.