Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Help disassemble a CZJ Flektogon 35 2.8 chrome
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:50 am    Post subject: Help disassemble a CZJ Flektogon 35 2.8 chrome Reply with quote

Hi folks,

Many thanks to your help.

I had a CZJ Flektogon 35 2.8 chrome preset with 12 blades,whose focusing ring is very tight from 5m to infinity.A clean and greasing of the focus ring is needed.

I am quite new for disassembling a lens.No job is implemented until now.I can't even find a screw on the lens body. I wonder how to deal with the focus ring,helical,and other parts. Anyone could give a picture-like how to regarding the disassembling steps.

1、Is there any special tool to remove the Green arrow marked mount ? It is quite stiff and no place to hold firmly.

2、How to release the last glass of the rear group? Red arrow marked. There is 3 to 4 retaining ring there. Which one to turn?

3、A complete picture like how to for the rear part disassembling is appreciated

PS:The information from indianadinos is quite clear for the optical part. Many thanks again to indianadinos.

Last edited by angara on Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:35 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:57 am    Post subject: The frontal part for a better understanding Reply with quote

The frontal part for a better understanding

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:40 am    Post subject: Another question Reply with quote

When the mount is removed, is it A or B?

Is the silver and black part one or two screwed?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I remember correctly, you have to start from the front by unscrewing the name plate. Before unscrewing the helicoid look out for very tiny grub screws. These might be concealed by the focus ring - set the lens to closest focus to move it into most protruding position.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks a lot to Gonzoo

I just try to unscrew the lens ID plate.

I will show you if I succeed here.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Get practice on a cheap lens like some Japanese 50mm or Russian and when you have practice fix this lens after.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Attila. Thanks for your comments.

It is difficult to handle such a lens for a new comer like me. I am rejected by two repairman in my city.That's why I am here to ask for help.

To make it simpler, I want to clean only the inner side of the last element.I found 3 neighboring retaining rings. Which one should be unscrewed?blue,green or red? Or how is the steps?

I know my idea may sound stupid and crazy. I got the RepmanCZJ pdf files.Unfortunately none of the flek match the chrome preset 35 2.8.[i]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:26 am    Post subject: I am here to report the cleaning result Reply with quote

For the four spanner rings in the rear cell, the outmost one is the key to release the rear cell.

Turn it unclockwise the rear cell could be release from the lens body.

Then goes the cleaning bla bla...

Thanks everyone for your help.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has anyone opened up a non auto version in Exakta ? I have both optical cells out, and I don't see a way forward to access the helicoid for cleaning and relube, other than taking the aperture apart and I would prefer not opening that can of worms.
I don't see any spanner slots or pin holes from the rear, no visible set screws, nothing... help.
Thanks