Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

HELP! Contax Zeiss repair in Europe
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 4:37 pm    Post subject: HELP! Contax Zeiss repair in Europe Reply with quote

Hello everybody!

recently got myself Contax Zeiss 35 1.4 T* and as I see, optics is perfect, but it has some mechanical problems with focusing. As lens is quite complex and not very cheap, I did not dare to try disassemble it myself. Anyway not much experience in this kind of work Smile

Can anyone recommend me a reliable service center which is specializing in old mechanical lens repair? I'm located in Europe.
Would be nice to hear about anyone with good reputation and experience in this area.

Any ideas, guys?

Thanks!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know there are some people who do this in Spain, in different cities. I have never used their services, but I have been told they are quite reliable. I know of one in Barcelona and one in Valencia, at least. But you can probably find someone closer in your own country. In case you need their names I can find the exact contact for you.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zamo wrote:
I know there are some people who do this in Spain, in different cities. I have never used their services, but I have been told they are quite reliable. I know of one in Barcelona and one in Valencia, at least. But you can probably find someone closer in your own country. In case you need their names I can find the exact contact for you.

Thanks for reply Zamo,

yes it's quite far from me, as I'm located in East Europe. I'm talking with some local guys, but it's always good to know if there is some craftsman who are good with these old mechanical wonders Smile

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2021 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zamo wrote:

Could you please point me to the guy in Barcelona?

TIA

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2022 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A very good contact for older ZEISS equipment repairs, is the firm WIESE FOTOTECHNIK at Hamburg/Germany! Even ZEISS at Oberkochen plant, recommend the WIESE FOTOTECHNIK for repairs!