Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Helios 44 for M42 0-series.... First buy in 2008
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 11:46 pm    Post subject: Helios 44 for M42 0-series.... First buy in 2008 Reply with quote

I hope this is a good omen for 2008. The first lens I aquired from ebay was a little gem. A Helios 44 (-nothing) for M42. This is not very common, most of them are for M39. Absolutely mint, looks like never used - for 3 Euros.

And it has a "04"-serial number instead of one beginning with the production year. I didn't found the thread here were someone described the different kinds of "0"-series of soviet lens some month ago. Is there someone with a link? Thanks in advance!

Michael

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I can't imagine a better place for that lens than your collection, Michael! Very Happy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you show a picture ?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
Can you show a picture ?

Yes - when I have time to update my website with fresh lens pictures. Yvonne is keeping me busy with post processing of portraits she made in the last days Very Happy

Michael

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Twas one of my posts: http://forum.mflenses.com/a-word-about-russian-serial-numbers-t3332.html

~Marc

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, thank you very much, Marc. This is what also a french co-autor of the Princelle wrote me some time ago regarding my "02"-series Tair 11-2. I have hoped that there was more detailed information. But whatever, at least you confirmed that it's not a lens from the standard production line. Very Happy

Michael