Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Helios 40 silver version
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orio, this is my goal ! Smile They are love pretty much photography and they over on compact cameras. So I hope so they will join to the forum Smile

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
Orio, this is my goal ! Smile They are love pretty much photography and they over on compact cameras. So I hope so they will join to the forum Smile

I wish I had digital cameras when I was a kid. It would have made me possible to learn photography a lot faster. But film had a cost.
Today digital cards make it possible to learn photography at no cost. but it's important that the kids still learn the bases and not rely only on automation.
-

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, it is! It was smarter to buy a DSLR and give them some MF lenses than cover the film develop and printing costs for them.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tell them to photograph in manual mode only for the first month.
This is the only way to really learn.

-

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They know it Smile

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
They know it Smile

Should have imagined Smile

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All of my kids have been handed down my various cameras over the years, but they each have something more important for the time being. It's like classical music - they will come back to it as long as they know the basics.

patrickh

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, it is time is very important. I am afraid they will have not many time, because school, friends, sports and photography will come in order just after.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reminds me some pics ...

http://forum.mflenses.com/viewtopic.php?t=3180

Wink

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing