Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Helios-40-2 85/1.5....The power of f1.5
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:40 am    Post subject: Helios-40-2 85/1.5....The power of f1.5 Reply with quote

So Attile has informed you of my new huge lens, the black Helios-40-2 85/1.5 Smile
Here are some shots I did on the way to the office.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prety unbeatable lens I look forward more test shoots, I especially like to see some kid and woman portraits.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This "monster" really is a nice lens! Congratulations!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks!
I did not decide to buy anything that could run over my budget, but this one was very seductive offer.
Here is the big gun with his little M42 friends! Pay attention to the Sonnar 85/2.8. Its mount has been converted to M42!!! Smile

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow!

1. It really looks absolutely mint!
2. It looks great at the 20D with battery grip!

Fantastic!

In the long run, I want one of these!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice set and nice pic! Congrats again!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish you people would not do this! Those are fascinating pictures and it puts the lens into the "desirable" column. More money...

Love the shots Iha

patrickh

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got this wonderfull lens a few weeks ago , and am also very happy with the results ,especially wide open the short dof can help to make very nice pictures,
as the ones you posted ...

PS : very nice indeed on the 20D and the battery grip

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mitch, I just saw you have a Meyer Telemegor 400 mm 5.5, can you make me 11 full size test shoots from nice subjects ? I would like to put these pictures to mflenses.com/gallery. If answer is yes, please let me know your copyright information what would you like to see on pictures and where to I link back from this folder. Many thanks in advance!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Attila ,
I just answered you in a private message ....
regards

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iha wrote:
Thanks!
I did not decide to buy anything that could run over my budget, but this one was very seductive offer.
Here is the big gun with his little M42 friends! Pay attention to the Sonnar 85/2.8. Its mount has been converted to M42!!! Smile

The first thing I've done was to remove the tripod mount and store it in a place I would remember some day. Without it the lens is much easier to mount and use.

Michael

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But it loses its "spacey" look then, Michael! Wink
Looks a bit like taken from a SF movie, doesn't it?
(I'm just jealous. I mean, I really am. Wink)