Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Helgoland 1995 with Konica Super XG 100
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2023 1:35 pm    Post subject: Helgoland 1995 with Konica Super XG 100 Reply with quote

Few weeks ago I found in my warehouse a large box with hundreds of films out of the time between 1970 up to 2000.

Below few images from 1995 taken at a short trip to the German isle of HELGOLAND. Helgoland is approx. 60 km far awy from the German coast in the middle of the North Sea. You have to go there by ship and then from the ship with smaller boats to the coast.

Images were taken with Canon (I believe A1 or T90) and a 50mm lens. Films was Konica (in the meantime discontinued)

Scan procedure and image workflow :

Win11, Nikon Coolscan 5000ED, Nikon Scan 4.02, Radient and then reduced here for the forum to a smaller size. During the reduction a lot of details were lost.

Thanks for watching

Wink

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2023 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 Like 1 Thank you! for sharing your wonderful experience!