Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Have you seen this lens? What is this?
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:50 pm    Post subject: Have you seen this lens? What is this? Reply with quote

Hi there,

Do you recognize this lens?
It has a very smooth aperture! It does not fit on a C-mount but has the same diameter. I cannot control the focus?!
I found it and I like it very much, but I even do not know its brand!
I hope someone could recognize it!

Thanks!

[img]

[/img]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The name is on there but for some reason its had some brass ring applied on the front
Remove it
could be a robot lens?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eddieitman wrote:
The name is on there but for some reason its had some brass ring applied on the front
Remove it
could be a robot lens?

Hello,

I cannot remove it. It has been sawn for some reason?!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can tell is says Schneider Kreuznach under the brass ring. They did make Robot lenses but they had the Robot logo on the side of the barrel. I think I can see Xenon as well, maybe it's a 40mm one, they did make 40mm Xenons for the Robot.

http://forum.mflenses.com/viewtopic.php?t=49606

It's not the same as the Akarelle/Akarette bayonet, Schneider made Xenons for that too.

It's a Schneider lens, 1950s, probably a Xenon, don't know the mount, maybe for some cine camera.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you very much, iangreenhalgh1

I know what is it now!
Beautiful lens! It's a pity that it has been sawn like this!

Thank you for the valuable information guys, mflens is a very useful forum because of you!

iangreenhalgh1 wrote:
I can tell is says Schneider Kreuznach under the brass ring. They did make Robot lenses but they had the Robot logo on the side of the barrel. I think I can see Xenon as well, maybe it's a 40mm one, they did make 40mm Xenons for the Robot.

http://forum.mflenses.com/viewtopic.php?t=49606

It's not the same as the Akarelle/Akarette bayonet, Schneider made Xenons for that too.

It's a Schneider lens, 1950s, probably a Xenon, don't know the mount, maybe for some cine camera.