Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Hats, a Hose, and a Dress
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:41 pm    Post subject: Hats, a Hose, and a Dress Reply with quote

Recently I fired up the old OM2s, put the batteries in, some Ferrania 100, and the Zuiko 85/2, and went to Manhattan.

The OM2s did ok, though the electronics are getting a bit flaky, sometimes the exposure would just hiccup. But whatever slowness the 85 had in its aperture blades a while back seems to have fixed itself. Or maybe it's just the warm weather...

Anyway, the hats:

NYC in film by Nesster, on Flickr

Missed focus on this (or didn't pause enough in my walking) but I like the result anyway

summertime, living is hazy by Nesster, on Flickr

The hose:

silver air exhaust hose by Nesster, on Flickr

The dress:

33170011 by Nesster, on Flickr

I was shooting around f/5.6 mostly

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice selection of backs
I guess you don't run fast
otherwise we could see some face Wink
nice rendering of the zuiko 85

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, I saw those on the Pentax forum ... Laughing

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Yes, I did sneak these in to Pentaxforums...

...would you believe, I didn't want to run around because at 85mm I'd have to run too far Wink ... no? how about um Artistic Intent and Cohesion of Presentation Confused no? Well then, how about I'm shy Embarassed

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the big slinky in the space blanket suit, and the last.