Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Great E-bay Seller
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:18 pm    Post subject: Great E-bay Seller Reply with quote

Feel I have to recommend Anbon37, not only did he sell me a Zenit 21xs at a very decent price but also threw in a slightly damaged but totally usable Jupiter 37AM and a blue vinyl Zenit case. Very well packaged and amazingly quick delivery from Italy, good communication too. Many thanks Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

37AM - the MC version?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes indeed you can see some damage to the glass inside on the edge, looks like its been dropped, but has no effect on the image

I took a few more this morning and all seem to be fine, its 1994 btw Very Happy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, it's even newer than my copy. I think it's one of the best 135mm M42 lenses (maybe the best one) Smile

The picture is better than thousands words...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats why he's a good guy! Very Happy Very Happy I have a Jupiter 37A as well, and its superb, I said somewhere here before that I sold my CZJ 135 because I prefer the Jupiter, so I have to try the 2 together and see which is best. There are definate advantages to collecting Zenits, I have several good lenses now because of it Very Happy I will see if I can get a photo of the damage
Edit.. not the best of images but its not easy! Sad

Shows what looks like horrific damage has very little effect on the image sometimes Shocked Shocked

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the damage doesn't impact performance, than it's not a problem if you wan't to use it (it only decreases sell price).

If I have more copies of a lens, I always sell the best-looking copies and keep the ugly ones (damaged filter threads, scratches on body, dings on MC etc.). They performs identically and were often cheaper Smile

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Exactly what I do too Very Happy