Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Got new shoes
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:39 pm    Post subject: Got new shoes Reply with quote

I found these before a shoe shop on pedestrian walk Laughing
Silverfx pinhole emulation.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quite nice. Reminds of a friend who used to walk to the checkout with new shirt and get "himself" scanned!

Somehow the leaves at the bottom were distracting so I tried this crop. Not sure if it works, but what do you think?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did also try to crop , due I had same feeling , something is not okay and I did change my mind, leaf at left bottom corner I think important , symbol of past , just like these old very used shoes.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I also thought about it too. The only problem is that those small ones in middle are only half in frame. But the one in corner surely adds to the image. Sorry, maybe I'm being too picky.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Come on this is a critics from can't be too picky , remove half ones good idea , may good to crop and put leaf onto cropped one corner and we will done Smile

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice one Attila, but the real hit, would have been to photograph the shoes *and* the shop in the same frame! Very Happy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orio wrote:
Nice one Attila, but the real hit, would have been to photograph the shoes *and* the shop in the same frame! Very Happy

Laughing yes I thought , but sadly they are wasn't in good position.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The pole from the original shot some how doesn't work for me. Without that, it will be better I think.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my_photography wrote:
The pole from the original shot some how doesn't work for me. Without that, it will be better I think.

Yes, I did think about to remove , just left shoes there. May will better thanks.