Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Got a black Jupiter-9, mint and boxed
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 12:15 pm    Post subject: Got a black Jupiter-9, mint and boxed Reply with quote

This time I decided to invest a little more and get a minty Jupiter-9. Since I don't have much room to store things at my small flat, I'm restricted to things that I can use, (no room for collections).
I've just received this:

Mint status, boxed in a bakelite cylynder, both caps are of great quality. The llens is pristine, clear and without any scratch or fungus. (I'm speaking as if I would like to sell it Wink)

Best regards,
Jes.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

congrats Jes, look nice on your 350D

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

poilu wrote:
congrats Jes, look nice on your 350D

Thanks!. And the focus confirmation from the adapter matches very well with the split focus screen... Very Happy

Best regards,
Jes.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice lens! I also thought about Jupiter-9, but finally I decided to buy Meyer-Optik Trioplan. I'm sure, you won't be disappointed! I'll be waiting for your pictures Smile

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice!

You will not be disappointed!

I bought one from Orio a few months back, and have taken some of my best shots ever with it Smile

Tom

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

See? I only sell good stuff, no dogs Smile

-

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats Jes! You will love it I am sure!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats Jesito !

I currently have a J-9 also, but with older barel design - it looks like a big Helios-44-2. I'm waiting for a second J-9 (new design like yours) for my brother.

I've heard that there is an MC J-9 version, but yours doesn't seem to be.