Home
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Miranda lenses and bodies
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2019 12:01 am    Post subject: Miranda lenses and bodies Reply with quote

Miranda lenses and cameras - these are the "armless" types, either without open aperture metering mechanisms or the EE vesions made for the later internal open aperture metering systems or shutter-priority auto aperture.

Make me an offer by PM. Note that some below are *Free*, and I will give them to the first requester within the US with *Free* postage. I will ship anywhere in the world at actual cost, but note that international postage costs rarely make this worthwhile.

Auto Miranda 35mm f/2.8 with original hood, case for hood, front cap.

DSC04311 by luisalegria, on Flickr

Soligor Wide-Auto E 25mm f/2.8 with original metal rear cap and non-original hood (52mm)
Note this is the same as that 25mm sold under the Miranda brand. This is the "EE" or internal open aperture metering version.
Note - aperture is sluggish on adapter but works perfectly on film body

DSC04301 by luisalegria, on Flickr

DSC04304 by luisalegria, on Flickr

Auto Miranda EC 50mm f/1.4
This is the "EE" or internal open aperture metering version.

DSC04316 by luisalegria, on Flickr

Auto Miranda E 135mm f/2.8
This is the "EE" or internal open aperture metering version.
Comes with, possibly, original case.

DSC04309 by luisalegria, on Flickr

Miranda viewfinders for the small-body Mirandas - G, Sensomat, RE, REII, etc.
I have the 5-15X macro finder, and two styles of groundglass finders.

DSC04315 by luisalegria, on Flickr

Miranda RE-II body.
Working! Shutter speeds seem accurate, tested with film. Meter is responsive but does not seem to be accurate.

DSC04318 by luisalegria, on Flickr

Miranda Sensomat body - *FREE*
Shutter is irregular - i.e, may or may not fire; cocking lever does not spring back.
Looks good though. May be an easy fix, may not be.

DSC04312 by luisalegria, on Flickr

Miida 200mm f/3.5 *FREE*

DSC04317 by luisalegria, on Flickr