Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Good things come in threes (Pentax)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:33 pm    Post subject: Good things come in threes (Pentax) Reply with quote

They say good things come in threes. They say Pentax are the best cameras in the world. Ok, "they" don't say that, but "I" do, so it must be true Wink

My trusty old SV, my favourite camera in the world. Ever.

My second favourite camera in the world, Spotmatic SP. I had one for very many years, but I'm ashamed to say I've no idea of what became of it. But I'm pretty thrilled to have replaced it last week with this one, which I bought from Harrow Technical. It feels every bit as good as I remember.

And finally, my third-favourite 35mm camera in the world, the ME Super. This one came my way from Graham1 (ManualFocus-G) of this very forum. It wasn't feeling well when it arrived, but after a good dose of Harrow Technical and their fine fettling, it's now a super ME Super once more. What a cracking little camera.

In 35mm terms, this is the pinnacle. No other 35mm cameras are required, or desired. And I am unanimous in that Razz

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's just what I need on this grey and snowy Sunday afternoon - a nice bit of p*rn! Smile

Lovely cameras Graham. I think you'd probably like the SPF, ESII or the K2 too, maybe even more. Now I've triggered another buying spree, sorry!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

peterqd wrote:
That's just what I need on this grey and snowy Sunday afternoon - a nice bit of p*rn! Smile

Lovely cameras Graham. I think you'd probably like the SPF, ESII or the K2 too, maybe even more. Now I've triggered another buying spree, sorry!

I'm immune from your attempts to lead me astray Razz There are "better" Pentax cameras, but over the years I've settled on these for reasons I just can't explain Confused

I well recall coveting the K2. I'm not a pretty sight when I'm coveting Embarassed (and I do quite a lot of it on this forum!) Fortunately I have the will power to walk away from the prices Cool

As the old saying goes; maybe one day Rolling Eyes