Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Go kevins camera
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:02 pm    Post subject: Go kevins camera Reply with quote

I don't know if this will be useful or not.
I have discovered the ebay username for the Buyers account for gokevinscamera and camera$ (yes they are the same company I think)

vikensky.818

Here is an auction he sniped me on in the last second

Click here to see on Ebay

I sold him this same lens model 2 months prior as well as another ($650 for my ML 1.2/55).
His user name was vikensky.818 but he paid me from his gokevinscamera acct. This is how I made the connection.

It does not really help us much but, don't feel bad when that username snipes you. He has much deeper pockets than most of us Wink
Also I think he makes poor purchase choices sometimes and that is why the prices are so high from him.
Last week he bought a less than mint Zuiko 3.5/24 shift I was watching for $1450.
That is pretty close to the average sell price of about $1700 for a mint one.
Same story with the ML 1.2/55 I sold him.
These guys with deep pockets drive up lens prices thru these poor choices
If you can avoid selling to them why not do so.
In my case I negotiated a BIN price on an auction that was fresh and had no bids.
If I knew it was for gokevins camera I would never had so done.
Mad

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats for your new exciting lens!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kevin is kinda tricky and has a few names where he buys. But vikensky.818 is also new to me, he sniped me a few times on rare lenses the last weeks...just a bit later they show on his site for ridiculous prices.

It is business obviously...