Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

GF-1 with Switar 25/1.4 test shot
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:12 pm    Post subject: GF-1 with Switar 25/1.4 test shot Reply with quote

Got the lens lately from a Bolex 16mm movie camera, and it fits the RJ adapter pretty well.

Any comment is welcome. Smile

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Switars are know to be excellent performers - thanks for the proof!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice result, beautiful colors & bokeh

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

poilu wrote:
nice result, beautiful colors & bokeh

+1
Are these shots wide open?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stunning! Especially first one.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the comments.

Yes, they are all wide open at f1.4.

This sweet small lens is better at f5.6 and under, otherwise the dark corner is not acceptable.

two more pictures...........

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How's the coverage?

I saw quite a number of these on e-bay but in general their price has skyrocketed...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great shots! I like the rich colors and the vignetting isn't half bad when you get used to it, gives it a central image highlight Wink

I'm afraid we've come to the party late on this one. Both this and the Tevidons are pretty expensive now!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wilson.c wrote:
Great shots! I like the rich colors and the vignetting isn't half bad when you get used to it, gives it a central image highlight Wink

I'm afraid we've come to the party late on this one. Both this and the Tevidons are pretty expensive now!

That's sadly right, but I got mine from a bolex movie camera so the price is acceptable.