Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Germany: Where to develop color prints
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:29 pm    Post subject: Germany: Where to develop color prints Reply with quote

Hey all.
I am looking for places for developing my color prints. Are there any suggestions for something with good quality? I have not been very happy with few places I have tried so far. I have found also one seller that offers this service ebay in uk but I am not sure about their process.

I would like to thank you in advance for your reply

Regards
A

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All the PRO shops here I knew of have closed since awhile, so I cannot recommend, except the known online services.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I emailed one of the ebay resellers and I got this answer

"We use the best chemistry on a continuous replenishment system so the chemistry is as fresh as possible.

We scan the negatives using a Noritsu print machine, again fully calibrated.

Thanks"

At least to me does not look that bad then

Regards
A

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let us know how it worked out please!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

do u know the noritsu print machine how it works as a scanner?

Regards
A

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've heard good things about the Noritsu. If I recall correctly, it's a laser optical printer onto normal photographic paper, which is then developed in RA4 chemistry, giving you a very good quality output. I'm not sure about its scanning abilities though, so can't tell you anything about that. A google search will turn something up.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,
thanks for the answer. I have also asked about their chemistry and they told me that they use

"Champion photochemistry" for years.

I might give them a try.
Regards
A