Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

German to English please help
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:19 pm    Post subject: German to English please help Reply with quote

DAS OBJEKTIV IST DEFEKT, DIE LINSEN SIND VERSCHMUTZT, DIE VERGÜTUNG IST BESCHÄDIGT, AUF DEN LINSEN GIBT EINIGE KRATZER.

DAS OBJEKTIV IST NUR FÜR EINEN BASTLER INTERESSANT, DER EIN PAAR ERSATZTEILE BENÖTIGT.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, the 4.5/500 SMC Tak Smile

The lens is defective - the glass is soiled, the coating is damaged, there are some scatches on the glass.

The lens in only interesting for a tinkerer who is in need of some spare parts.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:25 pm    Post subject: Re: German to English please help Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
DAS OBJEKTIV IST DEFEKT, DIE LINSEN SIND VERSCHMUTZT, DIE VERGÜTUNG IST BESCHÄDIGT, AUF DEN LINSEN GIBT EINIGE KRATZER.

DAS OBJEKTIV IST NUR FÜR EINEN BASTLER INTERESSANT, DER EIN PAAR ERSATZTEILE BENÖTIGT.

The lens is defective, the lenses are dirty, the coating is damaged, on the lenses there are a few scratches.

The lens would interest only a tinkerer who needs a couple of spare parts.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes , 500 TAK!

Many thanks guys for quick help!

I am thinking on it to give it a try.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would be careful, Attila ... the image of the glass doesn't look too bad (given that it's a reflection to the right on not the damaged coating), but if a seller does write that information I am very very very cautious ... especially so if it's above 30 Euros Smile

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On further examination of the picture I would say there's a big scratch right in the middle running from lower left to upper right in the picture.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's already 167 EUR , thank you for warn me! 500mm heavy glass is unusable I know from Pentacon 500. So I will not take it.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila,

For quick and dirty translations, there is a web that does it:

www.freetranslation.com

However, depending on the text, the translation may be quite funny, (sometines almost understandable): I've tried it with your text, and it gives this:

"THE LENS IS GIVES DEFECT THAT FOR HOURS ARE LENSES, THAT DAMAGED IS COMPENSATION, ON THE LENSES SOME SCRATCHES.

THE LENS IS REQUIRED ONLY FOR A HANDICRAFT ENTHUSIAST INTERESTING, THAT A COUPLE OF SPARE PART. "

Just for an emergency case...
Jes.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smile I use google translation service as usual , but in this case doesn't helped much.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jesito wrote:
Attila,

For quick and dirty translations, there is a web that does it:

www.freetranslation.com

However, depending on the text, the translation may be quite funny, (sometines almost understandable): I've tried it with your text, and it gives this:

"THE LENS IS GIVES DEFECT THAT FOR HOURS ARE LENSES, THAT DAMAGED IS COMPENSATION, ON THE LENSES SOME SCRATCHES.

THE LENS IS REQUIRED ONLY FOR A HANDICRAFT ENTHUSIAST INTERESTING, THAT A COUPLE OF SPARE PART. "

Just for an emergency case...
Jes.

I sometimes use freetranslation, but add a sentence at the end apologising for the inintended insult. Smile

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Farside wrote:

I sometimes use freetranslation, but add a sentence at the end apologising for the inintended insult. Smile

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The one I generally use, Babel Fish, is no better :

THE OBJECTIVE IS DEFECT, WHICH ARE LENSES DIRTY, THOSE REMUNERATION IS DAMAGED, ON THE LENSES GIVES SOME SCRATCHES.

THE OBJECTIVE IS ONLY FOR AN AMATEUR HANDICRAFTSMAN INTERESTING, WHICH NEEDS A PAIR OF SPARE PARTS.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

peterqd wrote:

THE OBJECTIVE IS DEFECT, WHICH ARE LENSES DIRTY, THOSE REMUNERATION IS DAMAGED, ON THE LENSES GIVES SOME SCRATCHES.

It sounds like an I Ching prophecy Laughing

-