Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Funny Ebay scam
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 4:47 pm    Post subject: Funny Ebay scam Reply with quote

Click here to see on Ebay

The following is a screen cap of the item above. There is a submit button but it never works. Smile

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 7:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Funny Ebay scam Reply with quote

calvin83 wrote:
Click here to see on Ebay

The following is a screen cap of the item above. There is a submit button but it never works. Smile

Just how does this work? If the SUBMIT button doesn't work (no, I didn't try it, took your word for it), how does the info leave you computer? Excuse my naivete, but scamming's not my cup of tea. Smile

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My guess is that the submit button works, you simply never get a reply...

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I give them fake contacts but I never get any reply. Laughing Laughing Laughing

For a well designed scam, there should be at least a page which tell the sender to wait for reply but nothing is shown after clicking the submit button and the page is redirected to http://www.ebay.co.uk/motors .

P.S. The information entered is send to mister-car.ru/1a/form.php which is actually a car cleaning company in Russian.