Home
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Funny Ebay scam
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 4:47 pm    Post subject: Funny Ebay scam Reply with quote

Click here to see on Ebay

The following is a screen cap of the item above. There is a submit button but it never works. Smile

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 7:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Funny Ebay scam Reply with quote

calvin83 wrote:
Click here to see on Ebay

The following is a screen cap of the item above. There is a submit button but it never works. Smile

Just how does this work? If the SUBMIT button doesn't work (no, I didn't try it, took your word for it), how does the info leave you computer? Excuse my naivete, but scamming's not my cup of tea. Smile

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My guess is that the submit button works, you simply never get a reply...

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I give them fake contacts but I never get any reply. Laughing Laughing Laughing

For a well designed scam, there should be at least a page which tell the sender to wait for reply but nothing is shown after clicking the submit button and the page is redirected to http://www.ebay.co.uk/motors .

P.S. The information entered is send to mister-car.ru/1a/form.php which is actually a car cleaning company in Russian.