Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Fujinon TV.Z 1:1.7/9-108 14x
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:06 am    Post subject: Fujinon TV.Z 1:1.7/9-108 14x Reply with quote

Hi folks

I picked up this massive beast for a fiver, removed all the gubbins for the motor zoom controls, it feels so well made, a proper professional heavy-duty item.

Sadly, even at the long end it doesn't cover the NEX sensor, register seems to be quite long, 25-30mm at least.

It has a much larger image circle than my other TV camera zoom lenses, maybe it was from a 1-inch camera?

Someone needs to produce a mirrorless camera with a 2/3" sensor so we can use all these wonderful zooms, Pentax-Q isn't the answer, tiny sensor in a tiny camera, doesn't appeal.

I'm starting to think I'm gonna have to take a compact or bridge camera and remove the lens and put a mount on it so I can use these zooms because it doesn't look like anyone it gonna come along and produce a suitable camera.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've got one too. I adapted it on my NIKON d300s with success.

Can you maybe use a bellow to cover the sensor, or use the X2 fonction ont the lens...

Somme pix made with it :
http://manuallyonly.tumblr.com/