Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Fujinon TV 12.5-75mm f/1.2
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:09 pm    Post subject: Fujinon TV 12.5-75mm f/1.2 Reply with quote

Here's one from the Fujinon TV 12.5-75mm f/1.2 @ 12.5mm f/1.2 Smile

Uncropped

It's a wonderful lens! I loved it on my ancient tube video camera! I had to modify the mount to get it to focus past a few inches... Now it does infinity NP. Smile

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,im very interested in this lens.Could you please post more photos? In various focal lengths and @1.2? thanks!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kowalskipenguin wrote:
Hi,im very interested in this lens.Could you please post more photos? In various focal lengths and @1.2? thanks!

Sure. These are taken with the GH1's 2X digital zoom turned on:

75mm WO

and these are at about 35 or 40mm with aperture comparisons of f/1.2, f/2.0, f/2.8, f/4.0, f/5.6, f/8, and f/11 respectively:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awww,it's been a long time.Your photos of the pink tulips are really amazing.Thanks .I am longing to the 12.5-75 f1.2 fujinon which I got from ebay recently.
Would you please tell me if there is any necessary modification for the lens to work well with the m4/3s? Im usung a Pen E-PL1
Hope to hear from you soon Smile