Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Fujinon SW 135/5.6, Pacemaker Graphic 23, Foma 100, Rodinal
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:43 pm    Post subject: Fujinon SW 135/5.6, Pacemaker Graphic 23, Foma 100, Rodinal Reply with quote

Playing around some, the Fujinon is a 4x5 lens, I used a ground glass back to focus with. Foma 100, Rodinal 1+50 slightly over 7 min. I used both a Graflex 6x9 and a Singer 6x7 back.

She has her head back by Nesster, on Flickr

Deer, Rosedale by Nesster, on Flickr

Headless in Rosedale by Nesster, on Flickr

With tilt
Angel holding a garland 2 by Nesster, on Flickr

without
Angel holding a garland 1 by Nesster, on Flickr

Full size Epson 4490 1200 DPI images available through Flickr, though looking at them is a bit embarrassing as I wasn't spotting the scans that close Wink

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Which back do you prefer? The 6x7 or 6x9

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From a format pov I kind of prefer 6x9. The 6x7 Singer however has a film advance lever and improved film rollers etc that people say result in a flatter film plane. Shooting at f/22 or f/32 as I was, I think the scanner and not the film back is the limiting factor.

Martha and Harriet by Nesster, on Flickr