Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Fujian 35mm F/1.7
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really like this lens... it's been now 6 month that I use it occasionnaly.

I took this one 2 days ago in a Park in Odessa, a "free" dog

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ON NEX 3C

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just got this lens. Need to test today and will post some shots Very Happy It seems promising at first look

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look forward your success, I didn't have yet I did try only once.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last week i try the lens first time in concert shooting...not bad, i think.
Location was the domicil in Dortmund, the Artist Stian Westerhus & Pale Horses

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

shot taken with macro rings

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love it! Very Happy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hoods available @ bestbuyltd or dslrbaby on ebay.com

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there any lenses like this in the 70-100mm range?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2023 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi guys. Been a while!

Been heavily focused on my other hobby of RC cars/trucks for a long time but gradually getting better at combining the two hobbies, so I've slowly been picking my cameras up a little more regularly.

I misplaced my original Fujian so I recently purchased another from Aliexpress and was pleasantly surprised to discover the build quality has improved somewhat!

The focus and aperture rings now have a machined grip instead of those awful rubber grips that just slid around all over the place.

Also, there is much less play in the focus mechanism, so it's easier to get the focus right by going back and forth slightly to find the sweet spot. With the older ones, there was some play in the mechanism, so you could change the direction you were turning the ring, and the front element wouldn't actually move for quite a few degrees, which was frustrating and not intuitive.

Image quality seems about the same. Decent centre sharpness and usable at the edges, but the extreme field curvature means you can't focus the centre and edges at the same time which can actually be beneficial for portraits etc, as the out of focus periphery gives the impression of an even faster aperture.