Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Fuji Velvia 50
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:56 pm    Post subject: Fuji Velvia 50 Reply with quote

After a bit of a hiatus, the reintroduced Velvia 50 is now more fully available in the UK in both 35mm and 120 formats. Very Happy Cool

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good news, let's hope film gets supported more.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got a 5 pack of new Velvia 50 120 today which is currently resting in my fridge.

For now..... Twisted Evil

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Fuji Velvia 50 Reply with quote

bob955i wrote:
After a bit of a hiatus, the reintroduced Velvia 50 is now more fully available in the UK in both 35mm and 120 formats. Very Happy Cool

Yep, I have a packet of 5 rolls of 120 Velvia 50 sitting on my desk in front of me ATM. I'm going to try it out in Paris and IJmuiden area (Netherlands) in 2 weeks time.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Fuji Velvia 50 Reply with quote

peterqd wrote:
bob955i wrote:

Yep, I have a packet of 5 rolls of 120 Velvia 50 sitting on my desk in front of me ATM. I'm going to try it out in Paris and IJmuiden area (Netherlands) in 2 weeks time.

Do you have a 6x6 slide projector Peter?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 9:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Fuji Velvia 50 Reply with quote

bob955i wrote:

Very nice to see that film is not dead yet!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:00 am    Post subject: Re: Fuji Velvia 50 Reply with quote

Orio wrote:
peterqd wrote:
bob955i wrote:

Do you have a 6x6 slide projector Peter?

Not yet Orio, I'm planning to scan the negatives to start with, maybe a projector will come later after a better scanner. I still have my original 60s 35mm projector & screen (still with the same lamp too!).

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the Bausch and Lomb medium format (6x6) projector. I understand that it is not the quality of the top names in projectors, but like a "noname" lens that comes to be revered and a surprise - I am truly satisfied.

I remember the first slide I put up (on the wall) made me draw a deep breath!

Laurence