Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

[FS]Kalejnar-5H, M42
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:28 pm    Post subject: [FS]Kalejnar-5H, M42 Reply with quote

Kalejnar-5H 2.8/100, MC, M42 mount, build-in hood, outstanding condition, with a very little wear of body. Details - Click here to see on Ebay, I am willing to stop auction if somebody will agree to pay $95 plus $11 shipping Con USA, worldwide please ask about postage. 4% paypal fee (premium paypal account) will be applied. If payment from USA with personal check - no fee.
Some other lenses with no reserve prices

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi

i am poricalkris from Singapore and thats my username in Ebay. I cannot bid. Please help!

Thanks, Krisgage

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope I fixed problem

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Voytek

I just contact u on ebay.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes. This is a problem. I made mistake posting listings. For all auctions with bids I can not switch selling to worldwide. It is blocked by ebay system. Sorry. Try to login to ebay.com which is US site and then try to bid. Changing address to USA one maybe help. Or just ask somebody (USA resident) from the forum to help win auction. I will ship to your confirmed ebay /paypal address directly. I will post tomorrow night 10 more lenses in 3 day listings. Those will be offered worldwide for sure. Restriction will apply to countries with no paypal and there where custom makes hell to people keeping parcels months at the borders.

Last edited by voytek on Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did add 10 to my auctions. Together 25 good lenses for sale, end by late evening following Sunday

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks.

But still I face the same problems like the Petri CC lens 45/2.8 and Petri 35/3.5. It is ok. I tried bidding for the other lenses and it is ok.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was horrible experience regarding selling and due to my mistakes during writing listings - I made number of international buyers very nervous.
This is my only place to apologize everybody who wanted, but couldn't bid because of my stupidity.
I was confused by new ebay rules regarding shipping restrictions. Next time I will allow everybody, restrictions will apply to countries with no paypal, and with lousy custom and border service.