Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

[FS] Zeiss C/Y Planar 85mm F1.4 AEG
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:43 am    Post subject: [FS] Zeiss C/Y Planar 85mm F1.4 AEG Reply with quote

Aaaand, now that my 35/1.4 is gone, it's now time to part with my 85/1.4 as well. This is just a beautiful, beautiful portrait lens. I'm only letting it go because I usually tend to reach for the wacky (but fun) Helios 40-2, and in terms of aperture, I just got an FD 85/1.2L that will provide me with that half-stop advantage, so I know this Planar will see very little usage.

And it's just a treasure of a lens to be left sitting not used. Time to find another home.

This one is in a *much* better condition than the Distagon; I'd rate the optics at 9.5/10, and cosmetics at 9/10 (just vey minor scuffing on the barrel), and mechanics at 10/10.

$650 OBO plus shipping and Paypal.

Photos to come later.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here are some pics Smile

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful , stunning lens.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not even a nibble? How about $600? This is a very good copy that I wouldn't want it to go to the 'Bay.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad $550 anyone?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PM sent

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SOLD