Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

FS: Voigtländer Macro Apo-Lanthar 125mm f/2.5 PK-A mount
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:32 am    Post subject: FS: Voigtländer Macro Apo-Lanthar 125mm f/2.5 PK-A mount Reply with quote

This is easily one of my best lenses, but I have noticed that it's nothing more than a shelf queen in my collection. It just isn't used much at all, as it seems that I'm not a macro man... Sad

So I want to sell my Voigtländer Macro Apo-Lanthar 125mm f/2.5 with Pentax PK-A mount. It's virtually mint and comes with the original box, lens hood, caps, and papers.

Price: 1300 euros (insured registered shipping to anywhere in the world included).

SALE PENDING!

Of course I'll regret the sale, but I think I'll be equally happy with a cheaper macro lens Surprised

Last edited by Spotmatic on Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, what can I say: no need to say anything about Peter as a buyer, simply a great pleasure to work with him and even less needs to be said about him being an outstanding photographer which brings any lens to shine! Too bad he lets this gem of a lens go, but anyone picking this one up will be more than happy about the results obtained!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for the kind words, Klaus! I knew you would chime in, and it's really with great sadness that I will let this lens go. However I'm smart enough to recognize that I'm an user and not a collector. I have no joy in a cupboard filled with never-used lenses.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

... I must not .... I must not ... repeat after me: "I already have APO-Macro-Elmarit"..."I already have APO-Macro-Elmarit"..."I alre... Confused

It's really hard to resist! The one and only missing APO Lanthar SLI... Crying or Very sad

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Apo Elmarit has a greenish tint, whereas the CV125 has not. Both on par in terms of contrast/sharpness I would say.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So if you already have the Apo-Elmarit then the Apo-Lanthar would only be a sidegrade (the greenish tint can always be corrected in PP, right?)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A guy whom I would call "striving for the ultimate" bought the Apo Elmarit, Zeiss ZF 100 and CV125 and ran tests with all them for months using his D3X as his body. He's now only using the CV125 (as I also do) - won't say more... Wink

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Too late for me to buy it Peter, scored one already which does get quite a bit of usage, last outing was today. Lovely lens at a very decent price. But mine is missing the hood.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you made a lovely presentation spot, nice background for lenses!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

poilu wrote:
you made a lovely presentation spot, nice background for lenses!

Thanks! It's a macro lens after all, so a grassy background is always nice Smile