Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

FS/T Zeiss T* 1.2/85 Planar 60 year w/Leitax A-mount -update
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:26 pm    Post subject: FS/T Zeiss T* 1.2/85 Planar 60 year w/Leitax A-mount -update Reply with quote

*re-posted* this auction is set to run continuously until sold, it is not completed.

Note that I would offer a considerable discount to forum members who would consider a private transaction. Ebay fees on this item are steep and I'd rather they went to a member is savings. Please contact me for more details if interested or for more information.

While I lusted after this lens for years, I've decided that if I am able to sell this beautiful lens I have other lenses in mind I wish now to try. There are so many lenses, one could never try them all, but I would like to try Wink

It has been kept in near mint conditon without so much as a spec of dust inside it.

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/331091764982?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

The custom chipped A-mount was installed by David Llado at Leitax and is beautiful. It is completely reversible to original mount, which I have and was unused.

I am interested in the new Zeiss 2/135 Apo Sonnar (Nikon version required for manual use on A7r) and would offer full value on trade.

Thanks all!

Kelly.